Technical Sciences Doctor, Professor of the Automation and Control Department at South Ural State University (Chelyabinsk, Russia).
- predictive modeling for automated control in technological processes;
- data mining and mathematical modeling of production operations;
- energy efficiency in production and public utilities sectors.
- Process control systems, including a fully automated predictive system for steam boilers in thermal power stations;
- Supervisory control, optimisation and data acquisition systems for coke-chemical, mining processing, and blast-furnace production;
- Automated control systems aimed to increase the energy efficiency of outdoor lighting in cities;
- IoT-oriented systems for advanced analysis of operating regimes of technological equipment.
Author of more than 80 scientific papers, Dmitry supervised two candidates of science, who successfully defended their thesis researches in the field of automated control of technological processes.
Intelligent system for automated process control of concentrating plants
ISAUTP for concentrating plants at the pace of the process generates parameters for the optimal setting of equipment operating modes, which are automatically transferred to the process control system
Contains a process simulation model with a real-time adaptive parameterization