Aurora Minerals Group
• Work at the exploration stage of the Viksha ore occurrence, Karelia, which received the status of a large deposit of platinum group metals (Polymetal JSC).
• Launch of the innovative lithogeochemical method MEFFA, Russia, St. Petersburg from a subsidiary of the junior British company Mineral Exploration Network (Finland)
• Kuranakhskoye ore field, Yakutia, Republic of Sakha (JSC Polyus): Global additional exploration of the southern group of deposits 50,000 hours per year.
At the beginning of 2022, she joined the ranks of the Aurora Minerals Group.
• The work of the regional direction on the allocation of promising areas for the exploration and production of solid minerals throughout the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
• Project management (Northern and Western Kazakhstan) of exploration works in compliance with quality control requirements in accordance with international standards;
• Analysis and interpretation of historical geological reports with reassessment of resources in modern geographic information systems;
• Presentation work for the purpose of attracting investment in subsoil use projects of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Copper Ore occurrence at Syrlybay in Shalkar district of Aktobe region
Gold-bearing iron hats discovered in 1936 have been overestimated in modern GIS