Plant for the production of aluminum foil in SZE “Pavlodar”
Source: Kazakh Invest
- Indicator Results
- Investment amount, thousand US dollars 19 098
- NPV of the Project thousand, US dollars 38 208
- IRR, % 28,9%
- IBITDA yield, % 27,01%
- Payback period, years 6,3
- Discounted payback period, years - - 7,8
Construction of a plant for the production of aluminum foil. The number of jobs created is 135.
Commercial products and capacities:
- packaging foil – 6,019 tons,
- pharmaceutical tape-6,019 tons,
- blister foil-2,257 tons,
- kitchen foil-752 tons.
Kazakhstan, border regions of Russia, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, Turkmenistan.
- Melting of slabs and casting of ingots, rolling of ingots on a tape billet and rolling of foil from a tape billet.
- Winding the finished foil on the sleeve and winding the foil into a roll on a rewinding machine.
Prerequisites for the implementation of the Project:
The availability of a raw material base and cheap energy resources.
Kazakhstan has a rich raw material base and is the largest producer of aluminum and alumina in the world. There is a built infrastructure on the FEZ and in the region, which is historically industrial. There is a surplus of electricity generated by the EGRES, respectively, low prices for energy resources.
Proximity to aluminum suppliers.
Potential suppliers of raw materials for the Project are located in the immediate geographical proximity (40 km), which reduces the risks of transportation and the corresponding overhead costs.
The region of the production location is distinguished by an extensive road transport and logistics infrastructure. Also, the placement in the special economic zone “Pavlodar” will ensure the receipt of investment preferences.